Thursday, July 17, 2008

Girls Night Out

Some of the girls I work with decided we needed a Girls Night Out!! We thought golfing would be a great idea. Little did we know how terrible we all were. There were 5 of us girls. Me, Ashley, Haley, Marcie, and Nikki. We had to let two different groups play through us. That's how slow we were. We lost a lot of balls, but thanks to Nikki's bag of balls, we had plenty to go around.
We had such a fun time, we decided to do it more often. We think if we play every other week or so, we could get dang good!! We actually think we could get sponsors or something next summer. Ok, just kidding, but if we did, our team name is for sure going to be the "Commando's." We loved it!!


This is getting ready to go out. This golf course had no idea what they were in for. We kept that place rockin'. We kept forgetting it was a "quiet" sport.

This is us on the green. It looks pretty intense.

That's me, Nikki, Marcie, Ashley, and crazy driver Haley. No worries, we had two carts. We just needed some good pics.

This is the end after a long, hard day of golfing.

9 comments:

Kim said...

I love it! We just did a girls night and saw footloose-when I heard "I need a hero" it took me back to good old 303! Oh the memories! Let's plan a BBQ for August.

Ashton & Co. said...

Looks like fun! You have some fun friends!

Marcy Cheney said...

That sounds sooo fun! I love to golf, but I'm really terrible at it--maybe I should practice more, huh? It's so fun to have girls night (or day) out..I think it keeps us all sane. I had Bunco last night and I guess that's my girls night out for this month. I haven't won anything in 3 months, but it's so much fun to just go and laugh and be loud and hang out. Not to mention eating all the fabulous food that everyone makes. Hope you have a great weekend. Love ya...

Rasmussens said...

I so wanted to be with you guys. I am done doing girls camp stuff. Hopefully next time. Looks like you had a great time.

... said...

I want to learn to golf! It looks so fun. I tried hitting balls once and it was a disaster. I don't even know if I should be allowed to try to play. Oh, and let's not forget the time I ran the golf cart through my parents garage. Yep, golfing is starting to sound like a bad idea.

The Mendenhall's said...

How fun! I was thinking about taking some golf lessons this summer. We will see if it happens!

Higginson Family said...

ok so what the heck why does the fun stuff start after I leave? Next time I better get a phone call. It looks like you had a great time!

Natalie said...

That looks like so much fun! If I would have been there I'm sure you would of had to let 3 groups play through... I stink! What a great idea though. Tell everyone "Hi" for me!

Meg said...

It makes me so want friends out here in Chicago.. It looks like such a fun time...I love the new look of the blog mich.