Last Tuesday Sage and I took my sister's kids, Andrew, Lauren, and Morgan up to Idaho to my parent's house. Brooke was at Girl's Camp all week, and Jeff was at Scout Camp all week. My mom was going to tend the kids, so I drove them up to Rexburg, and stayed up there to help watch the kids, and to just hang out. It was a very fun week. We went up to Jackson Hole one day, and rode the Alpine Slide. Sage was to small, so Grandma stayed behind. It has been a long time since I have been on an Alpine slide, and it was great. Lauren rode with me, and Andrew was next to us. We raced, and Andrew kicked our butts. (Little does he know we stopped half way down to wait for him, and then he took the lead!!) We will let him continue to believe he won!!! We then went into town, went to the best candy store ever, took pictures with the buffalo, and the world famous antlers, and of course, went to the souvenior shop!! It was great fun. The rest of the week, we just hung out. We went on picnics, went to the Nature Park, fed the ducks, went and visited Great Grams and Gramps, had a BBQ, and hung out with Les, Dan, Shay and Mike. It was a great week. It was sad to leave! Thanks Mom and Dad for a fun week. Thanks Brooke for letting me take your kids.

This is Grandpa, and the Grandkids in the back of his truck. Sage, Caden, Lauren, Morgan, and Andrew.

Grandma and Sage walking the streets of Jackson Hole.

Grandpa, Andrew, Lauren, Grandma, Morgan, and Sage.

The big buffalo.

Sage and I.

Andrew beating us down the slide.

After the totally awesome ride.
5 comments:
How fun! I love Idaho! Sage looks just as cute as ever! I can't believe how big she is getting! :)
YOu are the best for taking them and watching them. You are the best aunt ever. My kids had a great time. Love ya!
I want to play! I wish SO bad I was there during that weekend!
Looks so fun!!! How was it to have four kids? Can you do it?
What cute grandkids your mom has! :) Looks like fun in Jackson. Thanks so much for coming over. Sorry if it was a little weird...and thanks a MILLION for that sweet gift card for Sadie. You are so thoughtful! She loves giftcards cuz she thinks they are credit cards... Thanks again. I'm so glad we are back in touch!
Post a Comment