


Have you ever tried Scentsy? If not, DO!!!
I love the scents...... especially fall, winter, christmas, summer, oh heck- I love them all.
They have so many different warmers, and a huge variety of scents, along with room sprays, and car candles.
Anyways, since I love them, I decided to start selling, being a consultant, whatever you call it. So if you are interested in having a party, or just ordering some, let me know. I would love to help.
They also have cute little plug in Scentsy warmers now! Check them out here.
9 comments:
Michelle..I need some scenty stuff. The girl that used to sell them at my work has quit. We should have a family party or something..if not, I will just order from you. Thanks!
So I am very excited for the Scentsy party in like two weeks! but i am more excited to just see you guys HE HE! anyways ok so i am dying to get one, i am excited for you to do this! YEAH!
YIPEE!!! I love my house smelling yummy and now you can be my main supplier :-)
Hi Michelle-
Found your blog through Michelle A. and I just had to say hello. Sage is such a cute little one.
Ummm, yeah! LOVE Scentsy! I have like 10 scents and that is still not enough! I will totally order from you when I need some. That is awesome! I am excited for you! Do they have a Christmas scent? :)
Michelle. Cute blog. I lvoe scentsy too. I started selling in Jan, and can't get enough of it. I LOVE IT. We just moved out to WA, and hardly anyone here has heard of it, and I plan to convert them. Cute blog.
Hope all is well.
Ashley (Ellis) Mullen
check out our blog
http://mullenspage.blogspot.com
don't you love the the wall plugs? Awesome!!!!
I am having the party on Nov 1st, so spread the word, from 11-1 at my house!!
Party on, it was wonderful!
Post a Comment