A lot of toilet paper.
She immediately knew she was in trouble.
We were at Cam's parents house last Sunday. Sage was being extremely quiet, which obviously meant trouble. I was right. She had pulled out the WHOLE roll of toilet paper out and had begun to fill the toilet bowl. She had also dropped her little doll, Peanut, into the toilet. I am thinking she was trying to have Peanut use the toilet. I guess Peanut needed a lot of toilet paper.
3 comments:
this is the best blog entry ever! all the pics and amazing handy men work was so cool! And little sager...well, you know how I feel about her. love it. And the Kyle Korver pic is a little scary! He totally looks like he is staring at you! He is so hot though it doesn't matter.
My, my...I have not seen Sage seriously since our reunion right after she was born but I often look at her pictures. She has grown sooo much. She is darling. We would love to see you guys one of these days.
That is so funny..I am glad that she didn't try and flush peanut and all the tp down the toilet..funny funny.
Post a Comment