Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Going Private.......

Well I have debated and debated about going private, but I have finally made the decision to do so. On the news last night, Channel 5, they had a spill on blogs. They talked about the information posted on blogs that is easily accessible to anyone. Now I am nieve, and would like to believe that scary/creepy people don't stalk my blog, but you never know. I think if I didn't have Sage it wouldn't be as big of deal. The news talked about how anyone who reads blogs, has access to any picture, knows when and where you went on vacation, who you went with, who has your kids, etc. You get the point. I have loved finding old friends and new ones, and I have loved them finding me, but the final decision is to go private. I know Cam will be happy too. He seems to be over protective of his family sometimes. :) Not such a bad thing.
So if you want to continue to read The Cisneros Family blog, and I would love all of you too, please leave me your email address, and I will add you to the list. Thanks guys. I won't go private for a couple of weeks.

27 comments:

Kim said...

please include me on the list. kimrae24@gmail.com

Meg said...

Of course I better be included!!

liz taylor said...

I'd love to be included. My blog went private, too. It's wyatttaylor.blogspot.com. Let me know if you want on it, too. Here's my e-mail: lizthewhiz@gmail.com

Kelly said...

I am trying to decide whether or not to go private too. My email is kellydell55@hotmail.com

Ashton & Co. said...

I hear ya! That's exactly why we went private, and I still find people all the time to add to my list. It's still is way to find people...anyway, include me! jmstpa@msn.com. I love seeing what your cute fmaily is up too! By the way, Sage looked SO cute on Halloween and looks like you all had lots of fun with the festivities. You are such a good mom! Call me next time you're up and we WILL do lunch!

Marcy Cheney said...

Please do include us on your list. bigmaccheney@yahoo.com
Thanks for the scentsy catalogs--they have some really neat things and I will definately pass the books to some of my friends. Talk to you later. Love ya...

... said...

I am about to make the same private post. You wouldn't believe the random people that look at my blog and steal pictures...it seems creepy. I think you are smart to go private. Include me! emileewelch@hotmail.com

Ashley Mullen said...

Hey Michelle. Include us. I love reading what you guys are up to. We have been thinking of doing the same thing soon. Our email is
salmullen@yahoo.com
Do you have Michelle (Summers) email address by chance, if so, will you email it to me.
Ashley

Starla said...

I saw the same news story and have been debating going private as well. You never know who is looking so I think it is better to be safe than sorry. BTW Sage is getting is so cute, I can't believe how big she is getting, how fun! starlaerickson@gmail.com

Olive the Gores said...

i should go private, too! I am glad read your blog..by the way i changed my address it is olivethegores.blogspot.com and my address is shesheclipper@gmail.com. I will let you know, but i need your email address anyway!

Higginson Family said...

I would love to stay in touch!
whithigg10@gmail.com

Marcie said...

Hey Michelle, my email is
marciebron05@hotmail.com

The Mendenhall's said...

I know how you feel I have even had a few weird comments so I think I am going private too. shay_48@hotmail.com

Jessica said...

HEY! ADD ME In!
farmgirl225@hotmail.com
(farmgirl 225 its and l not a 1)
thanks so much your blog is so cute!
Jessica Evans
p.s. we have a blog too. its private so if you want to be added email me!!

Dan & Casey Ritter said...

hi ..haven't seen you guys forever. hope the family is doing well. Calvyann@hotmail.com
dan and casey ritter

Rebecca said...

I'd love to stay in touch: l_r_burt@hotmail.com

Heather and Trevor said...

Count Us in! I am all for privacy now too! :)

igolfgirl@gmail.com

Love your Halloween pictures too! :)

Amy said...

Add me. It is fun to get updates on your cute family. Amy O.

Leslie said...

add us leslietorgesen@hotmail.com

Jen said...

Hi Michelle-
I sneak in and take a look at your blog. I would like to keep it up and I promise I will say hi more often! You have such a cute family!

djclaunch@gmail.com

Thanks!

Ashley Mullen said...

Michelle, WE are going private too with our blog, so I need your email address.
Thanks,
Ashley

Anneliese said...

me too michelle, annelieset@hotmail.com

Mandy Abbott said...

mandynken@msn.com

Stacie said...

We would love to be included. Our email is giffie18@hotmail.com
Sage is getting so big. I can't believe how fast they grow up. Stacie

Payne Family said...

count me in!!!!
paynerd@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

yes please! awebster27@gmail.com

Brett and Rachael said...

rachee2 at gmail dot com