Saturday, November 1, 2008

HALLOWEEN FUN!!!!

Warning..... lots and lots of pictures!


Our little BAT


Very Scary


Our Bat hanging upside down.


Ava and Sage, getting ready to go.


Burgundy, Sage, Cache, and Cam. Ava was already at the first house.


Sage would get a little tired and need a break.


After all was said and done. Lots of candy and tired little girls.
Sage, Ava, and baby Capri.

Frosting Cookies.


Morgan, her friend Tea, and Sage. This is at the beginning. I wish I would have taken an after picture. Frosting..... EVERYWHERE.


Warning... Sage has a knife.


Colton, Kaylee, Gavin, Hill, Spooky Jared, Ella, Cam's head and Sage.

Getting the guck out. Is that a word?


She wasn't sure about the insides. She kind of takes after her mom.


OOHH. Pretty Pumpkin.


Finished products. Pretty cool pumpkins.


I slacked on posting each different Halloween Activity, so here it goes, all into one. We started with carving pumpkins at Cam's parents house with the Corpuz Family, and Colton and Kaylee. Sage loved carving pumpkins. She is in that "i want to do everything myself" phase. So I looked over, she had a knife, and was trying to cut into the pumpkin herself. She was amazed at all the glowing pumpkins, and kept "oooing" at all them. She kept trying to blow out the candles. We never told her the candles were fake. They were just little lights. We also carved pumpkins again with the Rasmussen Family. I like carving pumpkins, but they are so yucky and messy. Some one has got to come up with a cleaner way. You know how they grow seedless watermelons, well, what about seedless pumpkins? Come on pumpkin farmers, lets figure this out!!
Then we made sugar cookies. Once again, not a fan. Very messy. They are delicious, and I could eat a 100, but what a mess. I will do it for Sage. I would hate to deprive her of frosting a cookie!! It's going to just have to be a valentine and halloween thing. She loved frosting them and eating them. (So did I). I probally ate 5 in an hour. No self control!!

Finally came the big night. Trick-or-Treating. Sage was a Bat. She was the cutest bat I have ever seen. She even let me paint her fingernails black. We didn't face paint or anything. We spent the night at our friends, Cache and Burgundy's. Burgundy made a great dinner, then we went trick-or-treating around their neighborhood. We went to so many houses. Ava, their little girl loved it. I think she liked ringing the door bell more than anything. Sage went to like every other house. She was a little slow, and couldn't keep up! She loved getting the candy. She would help herself to the biggest handful she could grab. She also just liked to walk into the people's homes. She was a trooper. She loved the whole night. It was fun. She was exhausted that night. She slept in until 9:00 the next morning. That never happens anymore.

I hope everyone's Halloween was as great as ours.

9 comments:

Payne Family said...

How cute is that costume!! She looked sooo adorable. Sounds like you have a fun and festive week.

The Rasmussen Family said...

I cant even take it...Sage is SO cute I just want to steal her and keep her for myself!!! Oh my goodness!! Love the pics!

Marcy Cheney said...

That's the cutest bat I've ever seen! She is so adorable. I love your new blog layout--I am so electronically challenged that I have to have Sara do it for me every time the seasons change! I know, that's really pathetic, huh? Anywhoo, have a great week and we love and miss you guyz.

Lesli said...

Mich she is so cute! It looks like you guys had a good halloween! I wish we could have been there. anyways I am excited to see you guys again

Ashley Mullen said...

Hey Michelle. Cute little bat. Looks like she had a fun Halloween. You have a beautiful family.

Audrey said...

Sounds like Halloween was a hit! Sage was a very cute bat! A little batty like her mother some might say. :) j/k It looks like October was a lot of fun. I hope that you have a great rest of the year too! Miss ya, Audrey

Hillary Corpuz said...

That is so cute, love it!! And of course Cam has to hang her upside down.

The Mendenhall's said...

Sage is sooo adorable. I love the bat. Sounds like you had a fun week.

Kelly said...

Hey how are you? We are doing good, its so nice to be home. Sage is so cute, I love her halloween costume. You guys are such a cute family