Sunday, November 23, 2008

Little Monkey


First, I found her here. I am still not sure how she made it from the toilet to the sink, but she did?


Next, no kidding, 10 minutes later, I found here her.


Earlier in the morning, she decided she wanted to be a coal miner, and painted her face black with my make-up. She is OUT OF CONTROL!!

Sage will not sit still for more than 2 minutes. There are some days I am ready to pull my hair out because I can not keep up with her. I seriously leave the room for two seconds, and she finds some sort of trouble to get into!! I am figuring out I have to start shutting every door behind me, so she will stay out of the room. What happens when she is tall enough to reach the doorknob and open the door? She knows how to open them now, luckily she just can't reach.

1 comment: