Sunday, February 22, 2009

Girls Night Out

I work a couple of days a week at a Dental office where I have worked forever, like 9 years. That is a really long time. I really like the Dr. I work for, and like what I do. I really like the girls I work with too. It is like hanging out with your friends all day long. It's great. So on Thursday we went up to Salt Lake to a Dental Convention. We went up with out our boss. He is in Hawaii. Must be nice! So he was daring enough, and sent us up without him, trusting us to go to classes, and really do what we were suppose to do. We turned it into a girls trip. We were there just for the night. We had classes all day Thursday, and 1/2 day on Friday. We had a great time.


This is us attempting to pay attention in our class. Notice Haley, she was very into it.


This is Jade and I realizing probally not the best idea to be taking pictures during class. Thats when we decided we had had enough, and skipped out early.


We went into the exhibit area where all the dental booths are. This one had this Harley set up, with all the Harley gear. So we dressed up to pose for a picture. We caused a scene, but it was fun. We found a booth with cotton candy. Go figure- a dental convention, giving out straight sugar!


This is Nat and I. My parents would be proud.


Dinner at Happy Sumo's. One of my favorite places to eat. I love sushi!
Rebecca, Nikki, Lisa, Haley, Jade, Hayley, Tina, Marcie, and Nat. A great group of girls.

We then did some shopping, and went to a movie. We went and saw Confessions of a Shopaholic. I am sure husbands and boyfriends are very glad we went to that movie without them. We loved it. It was so cute!


Finished the night at the hot tub. Then we went back to our room, and hung out until about 2:00 am. I haven't been up that late in a while. We laughed and laughed all night. I loved it.

2 comments:

Higginson Family said...

This is the part that I miss about work. Looks like you guys had a great time.

Marcy Cheney said...

What a great girls trip!!! I used to love going to "work" things with the girls and making it into a fun experience. Love you guyz...