So here a month has gone by, and I have had nothing to post about. That is how exciting our life has been. The month of January always seems to be kind of blah. It is never my favorite! We did have a great Ute party! I'm worried Cam is slowly trying to draw me to the dark side. I was really glad to see the Utes win. I'm sitting here trying to think of what else to tell anyone who reads this blog, but that about wraps it up. So I decided just to post pictures of Sage. She is the highlight of our everday boring lives!!!!!

Brushing her teeth. I am so glad she likes to brush her teeth!

Sage is really good about letting me do her hair. I have found different web sites with cute hair ideas. I was never great with hair. I barely know how to braid! So this has actually been fun to do hair.

Her hairstyle for church! It was so cute while we were at church, then after church she went down for a nap, after the nap, all the elastics were pulled out! So much for a cute hair do!

She learned how to put her own movies in.

Playing her movie.

Belle and Sage. Best Friends Forever!

Me and Sage.
She is growing up way to fast. It makes me sad! She keeps us laughing constantly.
4 comments:
I hear ya...January is such a let down after all the holiday fun and not to mention the weather is usually terrible. I'm ready for spring, because it's been pretty dang cold in Georgia this winter as well. Your little Sage is just too cute and I just love her hair doos. Love you guys and hope to see you this summer.
Yeah for the update! Sage is so so cute that I can't even stand it. I am sad that you guys are gone but I had such a fun weekend. Love you lots and talk to you soon
Oh my goodness! She is growing up FAST! I can't believe it! Sounds like your trip to Idaho was great, glad you made it home safely. and YES, I would love to get together soon, its been way too long :( I love the dark hair too!
I love your dark hair Michelle. Way cute!
Post a Comment