Cam is making fun of me for jumping the gun on Sage's birthday. She doesn't turn two until April 17th, but since she is the highlight of our lives, I thought I would advertise her birthday for the whole month of April, plus some. So if you think it's over the top........ well get over it. Ok, just kidding, I'm not that mean, but really, I just like my little girl, and am excited for her birthday. (And I am to lazy to keep changing my blog backgrounds. So this way, it can just be like this for a while).
5 comments:
hey bryton's b-day it the same day exactly. which is weird because you're little girl looks, and from what i can tell in the pictures, acts a lot older than mine. it's hard with my second 'cuz i'm always comparing to ty and i swear she's so far behind.
we are probably going to rexburg the week after easter (thurs - sunday) i have to play for primary, so that weekend is stake conference and i'm off the hook. then i won't be back 'til sometime in the summer. let me know if you're coming? but my guess is you'll probably be there for easter.
I love that you are celebrating her. I love that picture. Thanks for letting my kids stay the other night. They really love you and Cam.
I can't believe how big she's getting!! She's soo pretty. It looks like you've been having some fun this year. I love this picture with Sage looking at the shoes in Vegas, that would be Emma, they could go shoe shopping together! So you're not going to Disney with Sage, just grandma and grandpa?!?!? You'll have so much fun when you can go with her. It's too fun!
Great idea to celebrate her throughout the whole month. SHe is so darling- you need 10 more just like her! Looks like fun times at the zoo, too!!
Happy Birthday today SAGE!
Post a Comment