Sunday, November 15, 2009

First Snow Fall

We've already seen the snow in Idaho, but we finally woke up to snow at our house yesterday morning. I love the snow, I love winter, I love the holidays. I am so excited for the next upcoming months. Thanksgiving, Christmas, a new little girl, it doesn't get much better.

Sage is especially getting excited for Christmas, and the snow made her that much more excited. She had to go out and play in it immediately.

Of course, the sun came out, and melted away our snow. So it went from winter back to fall, and then the clouds rolled back in, bringing another storm, and our grass is still covered.
So this is the same afternoon.... Sage and her Dad, dressed for the game (which they got killed)! Too bad!

You won't ever see me in a Utah shirt! But these two sure make the cutest Ute fans ever!


1 comment:

DLUX said...

what a cute post! Looks like you two had fun.