Sunday, November 15, 2009

Halloween 2009

Sage loved Halloween this year. From decorating cookies, to painting/carving pumpkins, to getting dressed up, to getting tons of candy. She loved everything about it. It was a fun Halloween.


The only thing she didn't like was getting sick the day before. On Friday night she broke out in a pretty high fever. That's pretty rare for Sage, seeming she doesn't get sick very often. So Saturday, we had planned to go to some friends for a party and trick-or-treating, but decided it might not be a good idea with Sage. She had no other symptoms... just a fever, so I wasn't sure what it was. So we just layed low during the day on Saturday, then later on, she still wanted to get dressed up and do a little trick-or-treating. We went out to my sisters, over to another friends house, then up to Salt Lake to do a little more trick-or-treating, and watch the Utah game. She was such a trooper even when she felt so yucky! She thought dressing up and getting her face painted was the most amazing thing ever!!


Trick-or-Treating in Brooke's neighborhood.


Morgan and Sage.


Brooke and Sage. Brooke always dresses up so cute. They have a fun neighborhood where everyone is out in costumes. It was fun.


Sage and Belle. Poor Belle hates her Bee costume that I make her put on every year.


Sage meowing like a kitty. She was the cutest little kitty ever!!!


This picture shows her not feeling so well. The poor thing. No kid likes to be sick, especially on Halloween!


I finally got her to smile for one.


Carving/Painting pumpkins at Brooke and Jeff's house. We thought the girls would like painting pumpkins better. They were very artistic and very messy! I'm not sure if carving or painting was messier. But they sure liked it.




Frosting sugar cookies at Hillary's house. You can't have Halloween without sugar cookies!


This is Sage's Best Friend, Bella. She was the cutest black widow I have ever seen. I don't think they knew what to think of each other faces. It was pretty funny!

No comments: