Sunday, November 29, 2009

New York 2009

Warning: Lots of Pictures



New York is one of my most favorite places to visit! I love everything about it. This was my third time being over there. It was one of my most favorite times. The best part was being there with my mom, sisters, and sister in law. The worst part was being 31 weeks pregnant. I wouldn't say the worst part.... I just felt huge, and felt like I was slowing the other girls down. They were great though! It wasn't that bad! We went to there to visit Megan. She was the best hostess ever. We had a great time. So many laughs and late nights. I hated saying good bye her!

Brooke and I met up with my mom and Shay in Salt Lake, and then met up with Lesli in Ohio. We all flew together to New York. From there it was one adventure after another. My mom was amazing. She made the whole trip great. My dad contributed as well (dinner and Lion King). Thanks Dad. I love all my sisters, including my sister in law. We all get along so well. This trip only brought us closer. I love that Meg lives in New York, and lets us come to visit her. Her husband Joe is amazing too. He put up with 6 girls in his apartment and 1 bathroom. He was great. Meg kept us so organized and was such a great tour guide. The poor girl even had a cold the whole time. She never stopped! Thanks Megs!



I'm not sure why some of the pictures are big and some are small, and they are all out of order, but here's our trip. Lesli also made this video of our trip. I never could have made anything like that. She is amazing.



Video of New York.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WgQKcHBJd4




Pictures-

Lesli and Brooke at the airport. Getting ready to board for New York!


Lesli in the Subway. It was so cold the first two days we were there, then it warmed up!



Lesli, me, and Brooke in the subway!


All of us- My mom, Brooke, Les, Meg, Shay, and Me at Battery Park.


Megan and Me at Battery Park.



Mom and Lesli just hanging out.


Walking down to the financial district. We were there right after the Yankees won the world series. On the Friday we were there, they had a huge parade for the Yankees. It was pretty cool. There were people everywhere. So much paper and stuff all over the roads. It was crazy, but so glad we were there to be a part of.


Night time. I'm not sure what sure what we were up too that night. Probally going to Pink Berry. We hit up that place every night!!


Mom and Me.


All of us after a full day of shopping!


Megs apartment- showing off my belly (31 weeks). The little girl was great. She just gave me lots of heartburn, and a couple restless nights of sleep.



We went to sacrament meeting. Meg lives about 3 blocks from the temple, where the church building is as well. It was fun.


Central Park. The colors were amazing.


Of all my times visiting New York I have never seen the Naked Cow Boy until this past trip. I was so excited, and then all of a sudden, I was disgusted. He is pretty yuck! He would make these disgusting faces, and grab girls hands and put them on his butt. We tried to get my mom to take a picture with him, but she wouldn't. (It was pretty funny)!


Taking a break at Times Square.


There was this random mitt chilling at Time Square, so we took some pictures.


More Central Park.


This was all the paper and garbage on the streets after the Yankee parade.


A very successful day of shopping. That is what we did the most of!!!


Shake Shack!! The BEST burgers you will ever eat! So much better than In-n-Out. I loved it.


A cool fountain at Central Park. We went running through the park one morning. I loved it. So beautiful.


Waiting for the subway train to come.


Hanging out on the train.


This was my stuff at Meg's apartment. All the girls were making fun of me, because normally I am so clean and organized. Well this shows it's not that way all the time. I was so messy. Very embarassing.


The Lion King. It was an amazing show. I loved it. I love watching broadways. This was a great one. The animals were pretty cool.


This was us leaving Meg's apartment to head to the airport. It was sad saying goodbye.


Meg's apartment. It is such a cute apartment. We loved it. This shows all our beds where we were sleeping. We cleaned it up everymorning, and you would never know you were there. We tried to stay very organized.


This was the beginning of our trip. I think this was at the airport.


Thanks to all of our husbands who watched the kids. They were the best to let us go to New York and shop and play 24-7.

Cam was great, and Sage is so lucky to have a dad like him!!!

1 comment:

Abbie said...

It looks like you had a great time. I need to be adopted into your family :) Hope all is well. Miss you!