Saturday, January 9, 2010

Brooklyn Reese Cisneros

Reese was born on January 8, 2010. She was born at 8:05 am via C-section.
She weighed 6 lbs. 15 oz. She was 18.5 inches long. She has a ton of dark hair, and is beautiful. We instantly fell in love with her. She came into this world with a little bit of a struggle breathing. They took her to the nursery to give her some oxygen, check her vitals, run some blood tests and x-rays, and give her some fluid through an IV. I saw her right when she was born, and didn't see her again until 3:00 that afternoon. All her tests came back great, and she was OK. She just took her time adjusting to the "real world." We are very greatful she is healthy and strong. We already love her. She is amazing.



Patiently waiting for the procedure to get started!!

It was a beautiful morning. We watched the sun rise as we waited.

Our first pictures together. We were just missing little Sage.

She is just a chubby little thing.


Poor little thing hooked up to all that equipment. She was not a happy camper.

Little Sage meeting her baby sister. She instantly loved her, and was very mad when she could not take her home.
Reese and her mom.

Reese and her Dad.
Sage is a great big sister so far. She just loves her and is more than willing to help out. :) She has been hanging out with grandma and grandpa M. It has been such a great help. I am very excited to get out of the hospital and home with my little family.








14 comments:

Zach and Sara said...

Michelle, she is beautiful. Congratulations. I'm so happy to hear that she is ok. Can't wait to meet her. Love you guys!

Marcy Cheney said...

She is a beautiful baby and Uncle Kev and I are so happy for y'all. I hope to get to see her when I come next month after Cori has her baby. Love you guys!!

Lesli said...

Oh I already love her!! I cant wait to see her soon. We are planning on coming to utah for the blessing so keep us posted.
You produce very cute children!! ha ha LOVE YOU

Meg said...

YAY! She is such a little chub ball...Can't wait to hug her!

Stacie said...

Congrats Michelle, Cam, and Sage. Reese is so beautiful. I love all that hair. I am glad everything went well and that she is here safe and sound. Love ya, Stacie

grams said...

OH MICHELLE, WHAT A DOLL!!! WE ARE SO EXCITED FOR THE FOUR OF YOU, AND WE WILL SEE YOU NEXT MONTH. CAN'T WAIT. TAKE CARE CAUSE WE LOVE YOU. WE WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN WE WILL BE IN THE VALLEY. LOVE YA

Ashton & Co. said...

COngratulation!!! I was wondering the little one was coming and just happened to think to check your blog! She is precious! I am glad to hear everything went okay. I love her name, too. You look great Michelle. I am really happy for you. Reese and Sage are going to be the best little friends. you will LOVE having two girls in a row! take care!

Starla said...

Michelle, this is aunt Tami, Congrates she is beautiful! Love ya

Jen said...

What a cutie!! Congratulations! I am glad she is here and that you both are doing well.

Unknown said...

Cam and Mich-She is absolutely precious, congrats, we miss you guys so much, give her and Sage big kisses love you guys!*!

dan and audrey said...

how exciting! congratulations. she is beautiful! and I love that name, guess we will have to think of a different one for our little bean!

{natalie} said...

congrats michelle! i love the name reese. she is beautiful! we need to come over and see her soon. i hope you are recovering well.

Kim and Sean said...

I know I'm a little late, but congrats. I am very happy for you. She looks beautiful. I love the hair! Also her name is fantastic!! Are you calling her Reese? Hope you get to bring her home soon if not already. Take care.

Ashley Mullen said...

Congrats Michelle. She is beautiful!