Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Good Bye 2009... Hello 2010

I just finished the Christmas post, and am so excited for a new year. It's always refreshing to start over, have a new beginning. 2009 was good to us, for the most part. We definately had our ups and downs. I know 2010 is going to be better! It is going to start off with a bang.... a new little girl! I'm excited for Sage to be a big sister. I really have been praying for patience with two little girls! I'm excited to see what 2010 will bring. We are already so blessed with great families and friends! So...... Good Bye 2009 and Bring It On 2010!

Happy New Year to Everyone!!!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

can't wait to hear when this baby comes! Keep us updated!

Anonymous said...

[ ... ] link is being shared on Twitter right now. @zenx, an influential author, said RT @1ndus: Xtreme [ ... ]