Monday, January 18, 2010

Random photos of Reese

Here are some random pictures of Reese......Her 10 little piggies.

Had to have a picture of all her thick, dark hair.

Grandma Su and Sage. This is right before my mom was getting ready to head back to Idaho. A very sad day. She was there for Sage while we were in the hospital, did my laundry, grocery shopping, cooked numerous meals, had sleepless hours with Reese, made my life a little easier for a couple of days, spoiled Sage rotten, etc. She is the best mom/grandma in the world. I love her. Thanks Mom.

Aunt Brooke, Luke, and Reese. We thought Luke was still so small until we put the two together.

Just a cute little baby girl.

This is the bunny that my mom and Sage made for Reese at Build-A-Bear. Sage sleeps with it every night, but during the day, she puts it next to Reese under her blanket. At least Sage shares, right?

Chillin' on a Sunday morning. Dad and his little girls.

This is little Olivia. She is Ty and Liza's (Cam's brothers little girl). She was born 2 days before Reese. We are so excited for these 2 little cousins to grow up together.

Aunt Hillary thinking twins would be so fun. I don't think it seems fun at all. :)

Nana Ruth and my little girls. They are so loved...... and so spoiled. They are so lucky to have grandma's love them as much as they do!!

Great Gran Buchanan with Olivia and Reese.

Great Grandpa Buchanan with Reese.

Reese wearing the pink beanie she knitted.

Sage and Olivia. Two very cute little girls!!

4 comments:

Rasmussens said...

I love Sage she is my favorite. Good thing we have lots of love to share, cause I love little Reese too. They are both too cute.

Ashton & Co. said...

What a sweet little baby. She is going to be as darling as Sage. What two cutie pies! Love the pics of Sage below. She is so pretty. They will be the best of friends!

Anneliese said...

Yeah Michelle!!! I was waiting for this post because I saw on Facebook you had her!! Congrats she's stinkin' cute. It makes me miss the infant stage - but not enough to have another :-) We need to meet up in Rexburg so I can meet both your girls.

The Mendenhall's said...

She is so cute! I bet she has already changed. We can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!