She had summer camp for a week. She left every morning at 9 am and came home at 11:30 am. She played games, had mis-match day, had fairy day, made awesome craft projects, etc.
Mis-match day was very hard for her to understand. She is all about everything matching from shoes, to the pony tail holders in her hair. She hated that her shoes and shirt did not match. She is so funny.
This is her getting ready for camp!
Sage painting my nails the other morning. It was her first time. She did pretty good.
Sage has her chores that she has to do before she goes to play. Feed the dog and fish, clean her room, and help make her bed.
The other morning, we went in her room to get dressed and she had already made her bed. I was so proud of her. She did a good job too. She was so proud. She asked me if I was happy? I could not have been happier. I even left it how she made it, wrinkles and all. I did not want her to see me, remaking it. :) I admit that I might be just a little OCD. (just a little) :)
1 comment:
It sounds like you are having a fun summer. Of course Camm loosing both of his grandparents was not to great. Give hime our love. We went to Twin Falls to a wedding Tues. It was one of the Harrison's that lived in back of you in Driggs. Their oldest daughter used to tend you and Brooke. Now we are home and tending Izzie. It brings a spart to our lives. It sounds like you will be home for the Triathalon. We will see you for sure. Love ya
Post a Comment