Saturday, November 5, 2011

Halloween


We dressed up at work.  It made the day much more entertaining.  I dressed up as the tooth fairy.  


We decided to stay home this year for Halloween.  Sage is old enough to want to trick or treat with friends.  We decided to start some of our own Halloween traditions instead of traveling here and there.  It made Halloween that much more fun.
We pulled out some fire pits with a few neighbors/friends.  We had some good food (chili, cornbread, scones), crazy music, and good company.  We just chilled in the driveway, did a little trick or treating, ate, handed out candy, and enjoyed one of the last great days of fall.
Sage and Addi.
Two little witches.

Sage and Reese.
Reese was in heaven.  This kid could eat candy for every meal.
I'm not sure where she gets that from!

Our Halloween shindig.

Cam and Ethan.

Me and my ghouls.
ha ha, that's funny.



Sage trick or treating.


Nat lined the streets with mason jars filled with candles.
It started at her house and came to ours.
It looked so cool.


3 comments:

{natalie} said...

it was a lot of fun. i'm glad we hung out together. the kids had fun and i'm always up for a fire.

Lesli said...

OMG! You are just to funny! I am dying of laughter of the photo where you are dressed as Batman?!? I mean that family photo must be your christmas card! PLEASE FOR ME!!!! I can't believe how big the girls are getting. I miss them so much! Love you and talk to you soon!

Hillary Corpuz said...

That is cute! We may have to steal the mason jar and fire pit idea!