I went into nostalgic mode tonight.
As I was blogging and uploading pictures, I started looking through old pictures.
Reese turns 2 in a few days. I was looking at her baby pictures. She was so little, but the thing that got me the most was how much Sage has changed. Not only has she gotten so big, but she has grown up so much.
Where have the past two years gone?? Where does time go?? How can life change right before your eyes??
I'm not wishing to go back in time, I'm just wishing it to slow down, just a little bit.
I have exhausting moments of being mom! These two make me tired, but I'm not ready for them to grow up anymore, just not yet! I'm not ready to give up tea parties, dress up, or playing house.
I'll take more exhausting moments, more tantrums, more spills on the floor, more moody little girls for life to slow down.
I need a pause button.
2 comments:
I was just thinking the same thing...I've decided I need to live in the now because before I know it this time will be gone.
That was a very sweet post. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment