Sunday, April 29, 2012

Easter

We spent Easter morning at home.  It's fun that the girls are getting old enough where we are starting our own family traditions.  Well, I guess they're not our own, just ones we are carrying on from when we were little kids. We dyed eggs the night before. Cassie and Bella came over too.  The next morning, the baskets were hidden with strings attached, that led the way!  The girls loved it.  We went to church. Then went up to Salt Lake to Cisneros' for dinner and an egg hunt.  It was a great Easter.  The Masters were on too.  It made for the perfect Easter Sunday.  Brought back a lot of memories with Uncle Bill, Grandma and Grandpa, cousins, and the best egg hunts up in Albion.  I miss those days, but am thankful for the memories I have.


Dying Easter Eggs.




Ooops! Reese spilt the dye in her chair!, which then dyed her little bum!
Hilarious!

Belle Belle got a Easter hair cut!


Easter Egg Hunt.




1 comment:

Starla said...

I love the picture of Reese's dyed bum. That is too funny! It's the funny things like that, that make days memorable. My Emma is (most) of the time well behaved, then there's Sofie who is crazy. Brinley is a whole other story. I love how different kids are :o) Looks like it was a great Easter!