Some pictures of what we do.......
* Little Reesie trying on some goggles. She's a goof ball.
* Reese sleeping. She gets very hot at night. She hates her blankets or any sort of cover on her. I usually have to go in after she is sleeping to cover her. One night I went in, and she was unzipped. Must have been a hot night!
* Reese's first dental appt. She was a champ and cavity free. Good brusher!
* Sage, Reese, Sami and Grandpa! One heck of an awesome grandpa!
* Reesie watching Netflix at Nat and Ethan's (her second home). Sometimes I can't get enough of her. She is a sweetheart!
* Sage at her award ceremony at School! She was the citizen of the month! I'm not surprised. She is the most genuine, caring, sincere little girl I know! She makes me so very proud! I love her!
* Haha! Reese wanted to put on lipstick, so she did, with permanent marker!!!! Who is this kid?!








No comments:
Post a Comment