Halloween has started to become such a fun holiday! It seems that everything is so much better/more fun with Sage and Reese.
We went to Brooke and Jeff's to carve/paint pumpkins.
Sage dressed up for school, had a costume parade, and a carnival. Nat and I helped at the carnival..... pure chaos!!
We have started staying home for Halloween and starting our own traditions which I love! Whoever wants to come hang out in the driveway is welcome. Everyone brings their own candy bowls, we order pizza, have scones, a fire and lots of little trick or treaters! To me, it seems perfect. The dads took the kids around trick or treating and then they even went out on their own for a little bit. Is Sage really old enough to be doing this? She's growing up too fast.
Little Reese was a pumpkin, probably the cutest one ever!
Sage was a LaLaLoopsy. She played the part great.
Cam was a tennis pro and I was Wonder Woman.
I love Halloween and I love our friends and neighbors who we get to hang out with!














No comments:
Post a Comment