Charlie, our elf, made his debut to our house on Dec. 1.
The girls loved him. Well, Sage did. Reese didn't care too much about the crazy elf.
Cam took the girls to the store, while I went "running". While we were all gone, Charlie made us breakfast, mini pancakes.
That was only the beginning.
Each morning the girls woke up excited to find Charlie.
Some mornings he was just sitting and watching, while other mornings he was making messes, playing games, or eating candy.
Charlie found us in Idaho for Christmas. He brought a note with him that he left on Christmas Eve.
He told the girls good bye, they were able to give him a hug, and will see them next year.
He was gone Christmas morning.
I personally will miss Charlie being around the house. He was a great way to bribe the girls to behave, but at times, a pain in the butt. I know for sure, the girls will miss him. He really did bring a magic to the house!!












No comments:
Post a Comment