3.16.2013
We ditched the girls for a night with Grandma and Grandpa Cisneros to spend the night in Park City and ski the next day with some of our good friends!!
We've been friends with these guys since we were all dating! We've been through lots of great times and even some really crappy times. We've all been there for each other through everything! We can go months without seeing each other, and when we get together, it seems we haven't missed a thing! Those are the kinds of friends you want for a lifetime!
We stayed at a house in Park City just for a night. We went to dinner, hot tubbed, laughed, and stayed up way too late! (Sometimes we forget how old we are)!
We Ski'd at the Canyons the next day! The weather was amazing!! 60+ degrees! Obviously the weather made the snow crappy, but still fun!
Loved the company and the laughs!
Austin and Rachel Lux. Cassie Dente and her boyfriend, Shane. Cam and I.
Disclaimer.....
I was not going to post the photo of us girls being ski bunnies!, but it is what it is!
We thought.. How funny this would be, because the weather was gorgeous!? Ski hill, ski clothes, sunshine, warm weather, why not? (And obviously the boys thought this would be a great idea)!
I'm very self conscious next to those two bombshells, but what do you do? Peer pressure, I guess!!
Someday.. We really will grow up and act our age! Someday!





2 comments:
Yeah right, you have a rockin' body! Looks like such a fun little trip!!
um you have a six pack... I hate you. oh wait no I frikin love you!! Jealous you get to go skiing I haven't been in years! Looks like it was a blast!
Post a Comment