* We go birthday parties of some of our best friends. Austin and Rachel's little boy, Trevor, turned 1! He had a pirate party, with this awesome picture opportunity. Reese's was the best!!
* Reese cries for her dad over a "sliber" (sliver) on her foot. It was a dramatic few days!
* I made Jam!! Strawberry jam. Let's be honest.. It was freezer jam. It was easy.
I have never bought store bought jam. Ever. I'm afraid my Grandma Mendenhall would be so disappointed if I ever did.
* The girls have colored tubs!! They love it. We rarely have "plain" water anymore.
* We go to sonic after school for "happy hour" drinks, ice cream cones, and tater tots. I will miss these days. Life is so great with these pretty girls!
* Sage and Reese play dress up and makeovers often! They think they look beautiful..... Well, I wouldn't let them think any different.







2 comments:
They are so cute. We should definitely hit up Sonic happy hour. Sounds amazing. You are such a fun Mom. I've never let my girls actually play with real make up... One day.
That picture of Reese breaks my heart. Can I come to sonic hour with you? I LOVe your girls so much! i miss you so much!
Post a Comment