3.11.2013
Let's be honest! I forget to blog. A lot.
So when I do sit down to blog, I have a lot of catching up to do!
It seems easier to throw a lot of pictures in one post. So that's what I'm doing in this post.
Lots of random photos!
* Crazy Hair Day for Sage!!
I love having her in school and being able to participate in spirit week! I find it very fun. We put wires in her hair, made crazy braids sticking out everywhere, and colored it purple! It was crazy to say the least!
* Reese hates the car wash!
We use the "Wiggy Wash" drive through quite often! Reese gets so excited until we start moving through, then she has to sit on my lap and plug her ears! Silly girl!
* Oh no, what happened?
Oh, just Reese! We needed some new nail polish colors. We went over to Sally's beauty supply. I told the girls they could pick out one color each. I shouldn't have even let Reese in the store, but I did, and it was obviously a mistake! She broke a bottle of nail polish... Not just all over the floor, but all over her clothes and her legs. The girls were so nice. I didn't have to buy the polish and they cleaned up majority of the mess! I can't take her anywhere!
* St. Patrick's Day
I don't believe in building a leprechaun trap and trying to catch a make believe leprechaun, but I do believe in making holidays fun and spoiling my girls (just a little), so we decorated their bedroom door and got them a small treat! Thank you Pinterest and the cute idea for a rainbow leading to a pot of gold!
* Heart pancakes for breakfast. Sage told me the hearts were so pretty, she didn't want to eat them, and I am the best heart pancake maker ever! She makes me happy!
We made some cookies- and we have a cookie thief... One bite out of a few different cookies. One word..Reese!
* Just a few Reese moments! (It might seem like I favor Reese more, but I don't! She is just the one in the middle of every disaster, mystery, mess, or comic relief! Most days, if I had to pick a favorite, it's obviously Sage)!! :)
Just a little white trash kid needing a drink. That soda bottle was in the trash pile... She was thirsty!
Well Child Check- Reese made the charts. 1% height and weight! Wahoo!
Marker to the face. This isn't the first time and I think it's safe to assume it won't be the last!
As crazy as these girls are... I adore them! Everyday!










No comments:
Post a Comment