4th of July has got to be one of my most favorite holidays.
Life (and holidays) are so much more exciting with Sage and Reese.
We kicked off the holiday a day early doing fireworks at the Stewarts.
Reese is the best. The best.
The actual 4th of July was great. Perfect.
We decorated bikes for the bike parade and went to get shaved ice before the BBQ.
We had friends and family over for the BBQ and fireworks.
A great day.
I also did a "Pinterest" hair do. I tried the star hair-do. Reese's turned out better then Sage's. and it took forever to do. I don't think I will be doing that hairstyle too often.
BBQ set up at our house!
Corrine, Me and Nat.
Haha! Cam and Ethan showing off their true Patriotic attire.
Definitely proud to be an American.

I love the BBQ's, I love the fireworks, I love the friends.
The 4th was fun. I'm so glad to live in America and have the freedoms we have.
I'm very blessed.












No comments:
Post a Comment