Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The weekend, continued!

We had the whole weekend to spend together as a family.. So we did! 
We went up to Park City with some friends (Cassie and Shane, Austin and Rachel and Tony and Sara).
We went out to Maxwell's for dinner then hung out the rest of the night!
We spent the night at a condo of Austin and Rachel's. 
Always love to hang out with friends. 



We came home Saturday and played outside with friends. 
Maki and Reese are the two most awesome kids in the world. What one does, the other does. They're incredible. There is never a dull moment with them around. You actually can't take your eye off them!! They're trouble. 




We went to the drive-thru that night with the Stewart's. 
I haven't been to one in years.  I was pretty excited. I had the girls convinced how great it was going to be too!
We stopped to get pizza and snacks. 
We saw Descpicable Me 2 and Man of Steel. 
Despicable Me was great. The girls liked it. They feel asleep after that. 
Man of Steel was ok.. I kept falling asleep. 
We didn't get home until 3:00 am. I haven't been out that late in FOREVER!
But I'll do it again. We all loved it. 













1 comment:

Rachael said...

I might have to convince Michael to go to the drive in. That sounds so fun!!!