Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Uptown Girls

2.4.2014

Sage had really been bugging me to get her some new "high heel" boots. She grew out of her last pair. I'm not a fan of high heel boots. I'm more of a "flat" person (in more ways than one :))!
So I always like to wait until they go on sale... Then I can justify buying her a pair. So we went to the shoe store and lucky for us, they were having a killer sale!!
Reese fell in love with the high heel boots. And honestly, because she is so dang little, they are pretty cute on her. 
I personally loved the combat boots. I talked Sage into a pair, but Reese thought they were "so very ugly"! Ha. So she stuck to the heel boots!
I also found a couple pair of shoes. It was a win win for all of us. 

I love having these girls. Am I sad I'll never have a little boy? Sometimes, but these two make up for it! They're best friends with each other and best friends with me! I wouldn't have it any other way! (Besides, boy shoes are waaayyy boring)!

Our shoe shopping frenzy!

Showing off their new boots!



1 comment:

Rachael said...

They are so cute! Hazel keeps wanting high heels and I keep trying to put her off :)