Wednesday, February 5, 2014

This week..

(I guess this post never posted)! Better late than never!

1.30.2014

A pretty uneventful week at our house! 

Another cold got the better of Reese again. I for sure thought she would fight this cold off, but nope!! 
Another round of steroids, lots of nebulizer and inhaler treatments. Poor little miss!! She has some of the crappiest lungs ever!! Here's so hoping for summer to get here quick!


Cam had the flu hit him pretty hard too (the week before). He was flat in bed for 3 days. I don't think I've ever seen him that sick. Between Cam and Reese, we had quite the variety of drugs!


Friday night we got together with some cousins we don't see very often. I debated going with Reese and her cough, but we still went and I was so glad we did! 
It was so good to see everybody and we had some great laughs about old memories. 
Matt & Ashley were here from Texas. Sara & Cori live in West Jordan, but we don't see them very often either. 
We missed all the other cousins. 
Getting together with family always makes me realize how important family is. I always want to try a little harder to get together with everyone and keep in touch more!!
Here's to hoping I will make it happen!


All the little girl cousins (2nd cousins ???) 
Always fun to see how they become instant friends!!

The girls had a tea party at Addi's house, Saturday morning. They were so excited to dress up. I love them.

Saturday night we came up to Salt Lake to go to dinner with Shane & Cass, Austin & Rachel, Tony & Sara, and Juan & Mel. It was a bachelor/bachelorette party for Shane & Cassie. It was good to get together! I wish I would have taken 
pictures :(


Sunday.. SUPER BOWL. 
I'm always more excited for the food, commercials, and half time. 
We came up to Cisneros' house. 
We're still watching the game and it's pretty uneventful! 
Bronco's are getting killed!! 












No comments: