4.9.2014
We left Friday morning to head to Moab with the girls. Sage had been before, but this would be Reese's first time. She was a little excited.
Car ride down. Reese didn't make it very far without falling asleep!
Getting ready for our first ride out.
All geared up and ready to go. Cutest riders I've ever seen.
Out on Hell's revenge. I love our little adventures we're able to go on together!! I hope the girls will always want to hang out with us!
Hell's Revenge. There were about 11 RZRS in our caravan.
This was the "hot tub". Look at all those kids! They loved Moab.
Cam and Dodge getting ready to attempt the "hot tub". After almost one rollover, they finally made it up!
The sun was setting on our ride. It was absolutely beautiful! I hate how photos don't do justice on these pictures.
Day 2. The girls were thinking they were going to drive today! Ya, right!
Reese slept through most of the morning ride. Her poor head was all ove the place.
It was a cooler day, but so pretty. We rode up Steel Bender. It was a great ride.
Stopping for snacks and drinks. Sage is honestly the best big sister. She took care of Reese all weekend.
We stopped for lunch and icecream, then headed back to the trail.
Moab is amazing. It's all sorts of beautiful. It's really becoming one ofay favorite vacation spots.
Cute Reese. It was soooo dusty. We were covered in dirt.
We came home Saturday evening. It was a quick fun get-away! Love my family.
See you next time Moab!

















1 comment:
I love that you guys got to go again. It looks so fun! Though I am sure I would be a wuss when it came to the almost rolling over parts :)
It is beautiful down there! That sunset picture is so pretty.
Post a Comment