Springville had a bike with the Mayor Day!
Cam and Ethan were out of town, so Nat & I loaded up the bikes and kids and went down to the park.
The first 50 people received free bike helmets. And they were nice.. Like nice, cute Bell helmets. The girls were so excited.
They were registering all the bikes with the city, even Reese's little princess bike.
We had donuts, bagels, fruit, and smoothies for breakfast!
I'm loving Springville! Such a great town.
Getting ready for the little kid ride. It was just around the block. Reese and I came in dead last!!
They did a longer, bigger kid ride. They rode a little over 2 miles. Nat rode with Kade, Addi and Sage. Sage came in dead last. I don't have the quickest kids...
Thanks Nat for staying with her.
The girls got a picture with the Mayor. He was such a nice guy.
After the ride, they turned on the water park and had hotdogs. We spent about an hour at the park and then went home. It was a great morning and we got lots of sun!!






1 comment:
it was so fun! I'm really glad we got up and went. Springville is the best. PS. add was asking me about moving and she said, if we decide to move do you think cam and mich will move with us?!? i hope so!
Post a Comment