Sunday, May 11, 2014

Random phone photos

4.7.2014

I was going through my phone and needed to post a few pictures!

Cam got this old motorcycle from a friend. It didn't run, but leave it to Cam to get it running! The girls love riding it around the block. I haven't ridden it yet. I'm a little nervous!! And it's just one more thing to fill up the garage, but it's ok, I guess!! :)

Cam- the master BBQ'er. We BBQ'd a few times with Nat & Ethan! It's getting me really excited for summer. 
Mel & Ruth came down for Sunday dinner. That corn was some of the best corn I've ever had. Mmmmm mmmm good!

Belle got a summer hair cut! She looks cute. I sure love our dog.

Cinco de Mayo! Dinner with good friends. 
Rach & Trevor (we were missing Aust), Cass, Shane & Bella, us, Tony, Sara & baby Isabella. Love these people.

Golf day with the work ladies. We played at Sleepy. The weather was nice. Not too hot. Not too cold. We never play real great, but we sure have a good time!







1 comment:

{natalie} said...

That corn looks good! I bet Reese loved it. We thought of her when we bought some corn over the weekend.

I love BBQ season.

Of course Cam got that bike up and running, he's amazing at that stuff.