Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Art City Days/ Father's Day

6.18.2014

Last week was a good, busy week.
Cam had the week off and it was Springville Art City Days!

Wednesday- we went to the Carnival. We didn't get any pictures :( 
The girls loved the rides. Sage wanted to ride all the crazy ones. We were waiting in line for one that went in circles and upside down. I was voted to ride with her and I was sick to my stomach just watching it! When we got to the front of the line, she was too short. I must say I was relieved, but she was so disappointed.  
We ate dinner there. I love carnival food! And we came home with two gold fish. Successful night.

Thursday- I worked. Cam hung out with the girls. He had to do a few things for work. They helped him. 
I golfed after work. 

Friday- 
I walked into the bedroom and Reese was copying Dad. She was loving it. 

Children's Bike Parade. 
We went with Nat, Kade and Addi. We met Meg, Abi and Mak there. It was a simple parade. Just around the block. The kids liked it and got sno ones and ribbons after. 


Reese said, "I can't even feel my legs"! Ha! She's not one for a lot of physical activity. And going around the block obviously did her in :)



Friday night we went to grab dinner. We came home and went for a walk. I picked a hollyhock flower from a neighbors yard. Cam was not impressed, but I haven't seen hollyhocks in a very long time! They remind me of my grandma. I had to make a doll for the girls. 


Saturday-
Nat and I hiked the Y! It's such a good work out!

We came back, picked up donuts, and waited for the parade to start. 
Cam and Sage went to Taco Bell. They were both excited to try the waffle taco. 


Reese fell and hit her elbow. Poor girl. She's not the toughest kid, so any injury is pretty much the end if the world for her! Still love the little lady. 

Her poor elbow! It really was a bad scrape!
Saturday afternoon we helped Brad and Meg set up their booth at the Legends (motorcycle store) opening. We went home and took naps. Then tried to take the boat out and it was sooo super windy and the battery had died. Not a good day on the lake. 

Sunday-
Happy Father's Day to Cam. 
We love him.  A lot. 
He's funny. He's handy. He's smart. He's hot. He's a hard worker. He loves his girls. 
He was headed to Vegas in the afternoon. He was going down to play in a desert. It was a quick trip. He flew back Monday evening. I'll post pictures when I get them from him! :)

We went up to Salt Lake to celebrate with Cam's family. Dinner was do good. Ruth made amazing ribs! Cam missed out. I'm lucky to have in-laws who I like to hang out with. 
We missed Cam! It was a good day. 



1 comment:

{natalie} said...

Art city days was fun and it makes me happy to live in Springville.

That taco waffle looked so weird! I'm glad they liked it.