Sunday, June 29, 2014

Lakeside weekend

6.28.2014

Boating trip to Deer Creek. 
Tony & Sara invited us to go boating Saturday to Sunday out to Deer Creek Reservoir. 
Hill had asked if she could have the girls for the weekend, so it worked out perfect. We had Gavin come with us! 
It was fun having him hang out with us. He's a good kid. I'd say we got the better end of that deal :)
We got all ready to go on Friday night and headed to the lake Saturday. 
We missed the girls, but it was nice to not have to worry if they were hot, hungry, etc. 
It was nice to just lay in the sun. And that's what we did. Our red skin proves it.  We are both a little red. 

We picked up Rach and Trevor on the way. Austin was planning on meeting us for dinner and a little evening boating. 

The trip started off with Tony doing some "ice challenge" where you dump a bucket of ice on your head, then call out 5 people to do the same or donate $$ to a charity. 



It was a little windy, so we went up to Heber for an early dinner to get back to the lake for some calmer water. We ate at a good Mexican place. 

Back to the lake. 


Can surfing. He makes it look so easy!

I still struggle. I don't know if I'll ever be able to drop that dang rope. 

We called it a night and went back to camp. Had a fire and s'mores. 

Sunday we hit the lake again. It was a perfect morning. We all surfed again and packed up to go home. 

Cam showing off again. 

It was a fun weekend. I love being out on the lake, in the sun and hanging out with friends!












1 comment:

Rachael said...

I'm pretty impressed you can surf with the rope! It looks hard!!