5.30.2014
Last Day of School
Mrs. Golding was an amazing teacher! We loved her. Sage was so sad on the last day of school. She really didn't want to leave Mrs. Golding's class.
Teachers are simply the best. They are so wonderful for spending so much time with our kids.
Sad Sage on the last day of school!
She should be jumping and cheering. Bless her tender heart!
We went to lunch & the movie (Rio 2) with Nat, Add & Kade and Megan, Adi & Mak. It was a great "last day of school"!
Friday night we had date night. We set up Kenzie (a girl I work with) with Scotty (a friend Cam works with). We went golfing, then to dinner, then just hung out. It was fun.
5.31.2015
Saturday Brooke & I hiked the Y.
She killed me. She made me get up that mountain way faster than I wanted too, but it was good! I like that hike.
Saturday night Meg came into town. Very glad to have her here. Sunday we went to Colton & Kaylee's house for a burger BBQ. It was delicious and nice to be with family!







No comments:
Post a Comment