Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Charlie the Elf

I wanted to post about Charlie, since he is a big part of our Christmas.

Charlie was pretty mellow this year.  He moved around the house quite a bit and kept an eye on the girls.  
The girls would get up first thing every morning and find him!  
We liked having him around.

He came to our house while Cam took the girls to get donuts and I went "running"!  He made us mini pancakes.




Charlie got in the Andes mint bucket.

Charlie brought the girls mini new testament books so we could read a scripture a night.

Toothpaste smiley faces :)

Charlie made cookies one night for us.

Tic Tac Toe on marshmellows with Anna.

Charlie made a sugar snow angel.

Charlie went to stay at Grandma & Grandpa's house when the girls stayed there.  They were very excited to see he followed them.

They were sad to see Charlie leave.  I was ok with it :)

No comments: