Brooke's Birthday Celebration!!
I'm glad we live close enough we can celebrate events together.
Writing letters to Santa.
Santa always write the best letters back. Even Cam got one this year. Who'd of thought he was on the nice list!!
Ski day. Snow was still terrible here!! But the girls are sure cute.
Sage making her first pinwheel. She did a great job. Great Grandpa Mendenhall would be so proud.
We went to the Nutcracker in Provo. It was Reese's first time. She surprisingly did ok. She asked if it was over at intermission, but she made it through. It's a fun tradition. I can't wait until my mom gets back so she can come too.
Reading Christmas stories.
We went up to Idaho the weekend before Christmas. Meg was blessing Quinn in Rexburg. We stayed at Mike and Shay's. It was fun. We got a sitter for night and went to dinner and movie. We were hesitant to even go, but I am glad we did. We had a really good time.
We were able to visit with Grams and Gramps at the blessing. It was good to see them.
Sam and Reese were instantly good friends. Such cute little cousins. I wish we lived closer.... so bad!
We stopped at Grandma and Grandpa's before we left back to home. It was nice to visit with them. I wish we could get up more often to visit.
Ethan, Add and Kade came to Utah. We were able to see them for a little bit. Add slept over and Sage was so excited. We miss them.
The day before Christmas eve, we went over to Brooke's to made some Christmas goodies.
The kids did sugar cookies, we made christmas slush, fudge and pinwheels. A successful baking day.
Festival of lights in Spanish Fork. Always a tradition.
We are definitely ready for Christmas!













No comments:
Post a Comment