Going through my iPhone photos and have a bunch of randoms that I need to get on the blog.
We haven't had too much going on. Just living life. I like it that way.
I have so many random photos of her. She is a constant laugh or smile.
Reese had come down with a runny nose, nothing too serious (so I thought). But with Reese, a small cold turns into a week worth of breathing treatments.
The first round wasn't too bad. A few days of breathing treatments and sleepless nights. We thought we conquered it pretty well. After two days of not being sick, she took a turn for the worse. I thought her cold had possibly turned into pneumonia.
Nope, just another virus which turned into a weeks worth of breathing treatments, lots of sleepless nights, fevers, body aches and cold chills. It was a long two weeks and we were so so glad when she started feeling better. We now have her living in a bubble or at least considering it.
I loved how Belle would go and lay with her. Reese is not very nice to Belle, so I'm glad Belle will still cuddle with her.
She had a few good hours, where we were able to color and play, before she needed to rest again.
One Saturday, we were so tired of being cooped up in the house, so we decided to get out and shoot guns. Reese just hung out in the truck.
Cam has trained us well. Our aim is right on. Proud of my little shooter.
Utah is so amazingly beautiful. There were so many bright colors that day. The sky, the snow, the mountains, the half frozen lake, the desert. It was almost breath taking. I love living somewhere so gorgeous.
Sunday up and Mel and Ruth's.
Just a little documentation of our Sunday's. We love going up to Salt Lake and hanging out with family.
We've been on a big "crafting" kick. The girls love to make messes and let mom clean them up. But, they do come up with some cute ideas.
Sage was at Girl Scouts. While we were waiting for her, Reese was playing around in the window sill. She said, "Mom, take a picture. It's so funny I can fit in this window." The lighting was pretty.
After a long few weeks of sick Reese, Cam surprised me with foot massage. He must have been feeling how rough my feet were. It was much needed. I love him for thinking of the little things.
So just when I thought I had disinfected the house of all germs, I got a call from the school that Sage was throwing up.
She had complained of a stomach ache that morning, but I told her she probably just needed to eat breakfast. I sent her to school to only get that phone call an hour later.
I brought her home and she threw up a few more times. She kept asking me when it would go away. She was so uncomfortable.
She was feeling much better later that evening. I thought we were in the clear. Only to wake up the next morning with another stomach ache and more throw up.
I kept her home from school again. It only lasted a few hours. She started to feel better and it stayed that way.
I hope we're done with sickness for a while.
I was cleaning house the other day, and made it to the girls room. I found Reese reading to her animals. She wouldn't stay for the picture. I loved how she placed an animal on each little circle. So cute.
The weather has been so nice. Like 70 degrees. Unreal for February weather. I love winter and I love the snow, but I won't complain about this. We've been able to play in the park with out jackets.
I'm nervous for either snow or June or no water in August.
I'm sure it's a no win, but I'll just not "sweat the small stuff for now"!! :)
So that wraps up a couple of weeks. Not much besides a lot of germs taking over our house.
Here's to hoping the weather stays nice and we can avoid any other sicknesses. My fingers and toes are crossed.
Other than that, life is still pretty good!
















1 comment:
I was hoping you would update, I like catching up. I'm sorry everyone has been sick. That's no fun for them and no fun for you either.
I can't believe it's been so warm there! I love it.
How does Sage like Girl Scouts?
Post a Comment