Wednesday, April 22, 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAGE!

4.17.2015
It's great to be 8!

I can't believe my first baby is 8!  Those years went very, very fast.  It's such a bittersweet feeling.  
I love, love, love watching her grow up, but hate watching her grow up.  She holds a tender spot in my heart.  She is so awesome.  She makes everyday even better.
Sage is beautiful inside and out.  She is such a people pleaser.  Always wanting to make sure everyone is happy.  She loves to hang out with friends and always includes her little sister so she won't feel left out.  She is smart.  She loves spelling and thrives on getting 100% every week.  
She is so independent.  She wants to babysit Reese all the time.  I've started leaving them here and there...  Sage is so great.  She always cooks Reese's dinner, braids her hair, plays games and reads her books.   Some days they are best of friends.  Other days they're not!!
She loves wearing make-up.  She can't wait until I let her start wearing it to school.  
She is very excited to be getting baptized!

Cam was out of town (in Vegas) for her birthday.  We did the usual donut breakfast and she was off to school.  I met her at school to take birthday treats to her class.  Then we were off to Vegas to celebrate her birthday with Dad.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAGE!  
WE LOVE YOU FOREVER AND ALWAYS.
STAY AWESOME!


No comments: