6.15-18.2015
Tuesday was busy!
Sage has her reading class in the morning.
Pick her up and get ready for gymnastics.
Belle had another vet appt. She had to be put out to get her teeth cleaned and have teeth extracted.
We picked her up and after blood work, a cleaning, 9!!! teeth pulled, antibiotics and pain medication, we were able to take her home!
Poor girl. It was a little sad.
Then off to swim lessons.
Dropped off girls at home and ran to Young Women's. We went rock climbing.
It was really fun!
Wednesday we went to the Provo Pool.
We swam with Rachel and Trevor, they left and we met up with Brooke and cousins. We were all a little red after being at the pool for 5 1/2 hours.
The girls had swim lessons then we went home to start getting packed for Bear Lake.
We wanted Cam to open Father's Day presents early, because it was all stuff for the lake/boat.
We hit 11 years!!! I've wanted my ring changed to gold forever! He surprised me with it that morning. I was just going to have it "dipped", but he had it all taken apart and redone in gold. I love it!
We knew with swim lessons in the middle of the evening and needing to pack for Bear Lake, we wouldn't be able to celebrate that night. So... We grabbed McDonald's for dinner that night, and went home to pack! In between dinner, baths, working out, cleaning house and packing, we stopped for a picture.
This is 11 years! I wouldn't change it for anything. We've had ups and we've had downs. This is OUR life. We made it. And it's awesome. I love Cam 1,345,649. (He'll know what it means. And it's a lot)!
Happy Anniversary to us!








No comments:
Post a Comment