Thursday, June 4, 2015

Summer!!

5.29.2015

Summer, summer, summer time!!! 
I'm so glad summer break is finally here!! 

Camping, boating, surfing, tans, pools, BBQ's, drive-ins, late summer nights, deck parties, Moab, Lake Powell! 
Sounds perfect to me! 


Sage wanted ebelskivers for her "last day of school" breakfast! 


We loved Ms. B! Sage will really miss being in her class. We've really lucked out with teachers! 

Cam had some work to do out at Ryan's lake house. We decided to go with him after school was out! We went and grabbed lunch with Cam to celebrate school being out, then went out to tooele!

We played in the lake, rode the razors, jumped and just hung out in the sun!
We were so glad to finally have some sunshine!

Sage was all sorts of crazy in this little razor. It's just her size. Reese had a death grip the whole time! 


This is her spinning cookies/donuts! She had dust going everywhere. She definitely takes after her dad! She's pretty good little driver. She asked if she could now drive in Moab? Ha!!!
So we were planning on taking the boat out, and the lake is still closed to boats :(
Boo!!! So we came home so we could hit the lake the next day!

Saturday, we were trying to get the boat all ready and the girls were playing out front! Reese came in with a sad look on her face. I could tell she was really trying to fight back the tears. She told me the older girls were going on a bike ride to catch bugs and she wouldn't be able to keep up. I picked her up and she started to cry. It broke my heart. So we got her bug catcher and went to find rolly poly bugs. 

This is her trying to be so tough!

We finally had the boat ready to go. The girls were sad our friends weren't coming and asked if Korri and Olivia could come.
They loved having friends with them!

I was so so excited to finally surf!! And I was only able to ride my new board once last summer so I was excited to try it again!!

I love hanging out with these people on the boat!! My favorites! 
And I'm slowly getting better driving the boat!

I was a little rusty, but for the first time of the summer, not too bad!
I love the snow capped mountains in the background! Utah is gorgeous! And we went to Utah Lake, which isn't our favorite, but surprisingly wasn't too bad at all!

The only picture I could get of Cam was while I was driving! I possibly might need a selfie stick, which I swore would never happen!! 

The girls on the tube!


It was a good kick off to Summer! Can't wait for what's next!!














No comments: