Sunday, May 4, 2008

Adventures in Babysitting


Lauren, Avery (the neighbor), Morgan, and Sage.


Sage at Jumping Jacks. She did not think it was very cool!




Lauren on the slide.

Andrew, Lauren, and Morgan



My sister and her husband went to Hawaii for the week. My parents watched the kids for the first 1/2 of the week, and I took over on Wednesday. Brooke and Jeff have 1 boy, Andrew (8 yrs. old), and 2 girls, Lauren and Morgan (5 yrs. and 3 yrs. old). Then we had Sage too. It was a fun week. It was fun to spend time with my mom and dad for a few days. We missed them when they left.

Our week was filled with baseball practice, scouts, shopping, the park, playing outside (thank goodness for warm weather), McDonalds, Jumpin Jacks, planting flowers, movies (Daddy Day Camp, and Hannah Montana-- awesome!), pizza, etc. It was an adventureous week. I must say I admire Brooke for all she does. She is a great mother. Grocery shopping was a treat. I couldn't figure out where to put the girls, and the groceries. I think I will stick to one child. It seems so much easier!!
The kids were great.
Little Morgan is a sweetheart. She makes friends with everyone, anywhere she goes. She asks everyone in the grocery store what their name is? She was my little buddy. Her and Sage are cute. One minute they are best friends, the next minute, they are worst enemies. They're funny, and she is teaching Sage to "hold her own."
Lauren is sweet too. She is 5 going on 15. She makes me laugh. She is so grown up, and definately knows way more than I do!!
Andrew is a great big brother. He loves his sisters, and really helped me out.
It was fun to watch them, but definately nice to be back home!






3 comments:

Meg said...

YOUR THE BEST AUNT EVER! I'm glad you had fun with the kids, I'm sure they loved having you around. Oh and I love the photo of sage in that little tank top.. I think it's her PJ's so CUTE!

Rasmussens said...

I will never be able to say thank you enough for what you guys did. My kids loved having here, and I could enjoy Hawaii. I knew they were in great care. Love you.

Hillary Corpuz said...

Hey I didn't know you babysat long term, I may have you use you guys!!