Saturday, May 24, 2008

Aloha

I thought I would do a quick post. Cam and I are in Kauai right now. It is one of the best vacations I have ever been on. We are here with 2 other couples, some of our friends. We have seen some amazing things. I love just relaxing on the beach. It has been awesome. We get home next Wednesday. I will post more details and pictures of the trip when we get home. I miss my Sage so much and can't wait to see her too. Thanks grandma's and grandpa's for taking such good care of her.




5 comments:

Heather and Trevor said...

OMIGOSH! I had no idea you were there! I miss Hawaii so much! Hope you are having a BLAST! Can't wait to see more of the pictures! :)

The Mendenhall's said...

Glad you are having fun! don't worry Sage is doing great.

The Rasmussen Family said...

jealous, jealous, jealous! Have fun for all of us losers sitting in 64 degree weather back home.

Ashton & Co. said...

What a fun vacation. LOVE The pic of you tanning on the beach. I wish I was doing that sometime soon! I saw Sage at church with your mom and dad. She is SO darling! I hope you had a great trip. You are such a cute couple!

Hillary Corpuz said...

you guys suck.