Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A day with Sage



Sage and I had a good day today. We went running with Brooke and Morgan. The weather was so nice. We then planted some more flowers. She got a new "lawn" chair and shovels. She thinks she is such a big girl. Thanks grandma Su for her cute outfit.






10 comments:

Ashton & Co. said...

Michelle! Sage is so darling- time does go WAY to fast. Just wait 'til she gets that darling 2 year old ATTITUDE. I dunno, but all my girls have gone through it. Joel is freaked for when they teenagers and one is 16, 14, and 12. I'll have to call your mom for advice when the time comes...
We are doing good- Joel is finally able to plant the potatoes this week, so that is good, but now I go into work widow mode. It's all good, but a little lonely at times! How are you? Next time your up give me a call if you have time. I would love to see you again! Oh, Mandy Lyon found me off your blog and we've even talked on the phone. How fun is this!!! Okay, I've just written a novel sorry!

Mandy Abbott said...

Michelle, seriously Sage is so stinking cute! I can't ever get over her eyes! And I love your new blog, it looks great!

Rasmussens said...

She looks way to grown up. I just love her. Thanks for the run it was great. I have really missed you guys.

Marcie said...

Michelle, I love your new template! Great Job! You are really getting good at this.

Brett and Rachael said...

Oh she is so so cute! I love her huge eyes! We should take a day when its nice and go to Gateway or Gardner village or something!

Marcy Cheney said...

Michelle...thanks for checking out my new blog. I hope to get as good as the rest of you. How do y'all find the great templates? You'll have to clue me in. Anyhow, Sage is a darling. I can't believe she is already 1! How time flys. Anyhow, hope you have a wonderful Mothers' Day and keep in touch. Love ya...Aunt Marcy

Heather and Trevor said...

Oh she is sooo cute! I miss her so much! Emma misses her BFF tonz! :) I am so sad that I can't go running anymore with you! That was the best! We had some good times with the girls! Oh, maybe someday we will live in the same city again! :)

Heather and Trevor said...

Also your new design looks so great! I am so proud of you! It takes a while to learn but is worth it huh! :)

Meg said...

I just want to be with her!!

Hillary Corpuz said...

Look how red her cheeks are! It must have been a warm day. We neeeeeeed to hang out.