Where does time go? Sage is growing up way to fast. She is hillarious! One minute she is right next to me, the next minute she is gone. She disappears way to fast. The other day, I found her in the sofa table. She climbed right up into it, and thought she was pretty cool.


This is Sage and her friend, Bella. Bella is 3 months. Sage loves to pet her head. Very cute.

2 comments:
Hahaha, I knew that wouldn't take long for her to climb up into that fun place! Yes...I think babysitting 3 plus your own would give me a better appreciation for things! Holy cow...I can't even imagine! Kudos to Brooke for sure!
Isn't crazy how fast they grow! I can't believe Caden is going to be 2 this summer. I'm glad you made it through the babysitting adventure! I also have to tell you that your new background is super cute!
Post a Comment