Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sage wears big girl PANTIES!

Sage is potty trained!!! Yay! One of the best days ever!
We started potty training her about 2 weeks ago. The first day was a nightmare! I completely gave up. We went through about 7 pairs of underwear in about 2 hours. I put a diaper back on her and gave up for a couple of days. I then decided three days later this is something that has to be done. So we tried it again. I brought the potty in the living room, some books, some more panties, and a sticker chart. It was amazing the second time around. It was like it clicked. We had a few accidents, but she did awesome. I was so proud of her.
The first time we tried to run some errands she ended up going pantiless in Maceys, in a dress (she had had an accident earlier). I am sure a few people got flashed, and ws had a few dirty looks, but who cares, we are potty training, right!!
Now we run errands in panties and potty in big people's toilets that flush really loud, according to Sage. We had to pull over twice going up to Salt Lake on Sunday, but it's all good.
She wears diapers at night- but panties all day! She has done great. I am very proud of her.


This is her using her little potty! Notice all the books, the toilet paper, and we have Kung Fu Panda playing on the TV.


She is so proud of her Tinkerbell panites.

2 comments:

grams said...

OH HAPPY DAYS. SHE IS SUCH A DOLL. JUST WE COULD SEE HER MORE OFTEN.LOVE TO ALL THREE AND 1/2 OF YOU.

dan and audrey said...

wow! congrats. what a great accomplishment. now you will have a break from diapers, atleast until january! YAY!