We had good food and good company! The Schofields- Ethan, Natalie, Kade, and Addi and the Fugals- Jay, Kara and Tyler came over. Sage has become such good friends with Kade and Addi. They go golfing with their dad's all the time. They love it.
Cam, Natalie, Kara, Jay and Tyler. Tyler is 10 months- he loved the watermelon. It was hillarious. He would get mad when he could not have anymore.
Sage by the fire! She is so dang cute!
4 comments:
Looks like a good time! I agree, summer bbq's with good friends are the best times ever. Congrats on your 1/2 marathon...prego and all--you go girl! Congrats to Sage too for being a "big girl"...no more diapers (well at least for her..more for the baby now). Can't wait to see you next month..hope we can work something out while I'm in SLC. Love ya
Man look at you, Mega star. The longest I've ever run was 9 miles and i thought i seriously was going to die. my obgyn encouraged me to work out my entire pregnancy. said it makes labor and recovery much easier. congrats on baby #2. Sage is so darling. I'm going to be in rexburg this weekend (thurs - sun) and then again end of October for Zach to fish Henrys. will you be around??
She IS so dang cute...can't believe how quickly she is sprouting up! Miss you guys.
Looks like fun! Congrats on the marathon AND geting Sage patty trained! Yeah!
Post a Comment