11/16/2013
I was updating my blog tonight and
I wanted to post some pictures of everyday life for us...
A "love" note from Sage. Best note around.
Reese riding her bike.
Reese raking leaves with a rake that is 100 times her size.
Sage dressed up in 50 attire... It was the 50th day of school. We didn't have any 50 clothes, so we improvised. I tried to cut a poodle out of felt (worst poodle ever). It's safety pinned to her skirt. (Umm, like 15 safety pins). She added the glasses. I felt like we did ok.. Seeming how this was 15 min. before the bus pulled up!
Just Reese being Reese.
Sage playing "model"! She'll go change outfits, come out and pose, and I'll be the photographer. Love her.
Belle as a ladybug.
Reese drew this during church. Those are fireworks at the top. One of my favorite drawings so far!









No comments:
Post a Comment