11/3/2013
Cam and I went to Moab with his boss and a couple other people from work. We left the girls with Grandma & Grandpa C. I was so excited for a weekend with just Cam. We were long over due for a weekend with just us. We needed it. Sometimes all out attention goes to the girls and we forget about each other.
We went down Friday afternoon.
We went to dinner with all the crew, then went for a night ride in the razors. Those things were awesome. I've only ever been in Cams land cruiser. The cruiser is great, but these things are hella fast!!
Soooo much fun.
The night ride was COLD! We were all bundled up. Once we got going, it wasn't so bad.
Saturday we all met for breakfast, then went to Hell's Revenge. It's one of my most favorite trails in Moab.
Cam the daredevil, found himself stuck in the "bathtub"! He definitely kept us all entertained!
All the razors!
Cam, almost vertical, again!!
A pretty Moab view.
We went back for lunch, then went to do another trail. The trails always amaze me. They are so pretty and some fun climbing!
More pictures if us!
Most people left that night. We stayed until Sunday to do another trail. It was a great weekend. I laughed so hard. The people we were with were awesome and it's just what Cam and I needed!







No comments:
Post a Comment